I'd like to see the one-sheet for sure, but I think I'm going to run with my customizations for Terminator to see how it works out for us. Whether it works as well as I think, or not, the experience trying a bit of a tweak should provide info for the further development of FLEX.
As far as weapon damage... I'd say the damage done by a single sword swing far exceeds the damage done by a single pistol round. What makes the pistol scarier is the portability and range. I'd also say Machine Guns/Plasma Rifles > Shotguns/Assault Rifles > Swords/Rifles > Pistols > Knives > Clubs
Now, "machine gun" is an often misused term. An M-16 for instance, is not a machine gun, and the difference in damage is pretty big.
Machine gun = .50 cal (Roadblock gun), M-60 (Rambo gun), SAW (Modern U.S. machine gun)
Assault rifle = M-16, AK-47
A single round from a machine gun or shotgun will do significantly more than a single round from a rifle.
I think I'll settle on this scale for Terminator and see how it goes...
Weapon Damage;
+6 Massive Weapons (Tank Cannon, Laser Cannon)
+5 Heavy Weapons (Machine Guns, Plasma Rifles)
+4 Shotguns, Assault Rifles
+3 Swords, Civilian Rifles, Terminator Fists
+2 Pistols
+1 Knives, Clubs
+0 Fists
Armor:
Leather Jacket 1
Flak Jacket 2
Terminator Body 3
FLEXing up: auto +2 or a reroll (take better roll)
No comments:
Post a Comment